Grade 5 6Al4V Titanium Bar
Tolerance: H8 or H9
ASTM F136 / ASTM B348 / AMS 4928/ AMS 4965
The titanium rods of our company produces have the following advantages:
1. Offer third-party inspection reporting.
2. Short delivery time. Semi-finished products of the above designations have a consistent stock. Products will be finished in 3 days to 20 days as soon as an order is placed.
3. Price Advantage: Our products start from titanium sponge, and do not go through any intermediate processes, so we can provide a competitive price.
General knowledge about titanium:
1. Atomic weight: 47.90
2. Density: 4.51, light
4. Melting point: 1668°C±4°C
1. Titanium (titanium alloy) is a strong metal with low density. It has high tensile strength, and the tenacity (tensile-to-density ratio) of titanium is almost the highest among that of all metal materials between -253°C to 600°C.
2. Excellent resistance to acid, alkali, and marine corrosion.
3. Nonmagnetic, low linear expansibility
Chemistry Requirements:% Maximum unless given as a range/
Minimum Tensile Properties:
1. Aircraft manufacturing
2. Naval construction
3. Used for saltwater desalination, heat exchangers, reaction towers, distillers, washing towers, hybriders, valves, tubes, pumps, pipelines, electrolysis electrodes, electrobath containers and anode superstructures for industries involved in petrochemistry, fiber, pulp, fertilizer, acid and alkali, sodium, chlorine, electrochemistry, and so on.
4. Metallurgy industry Corrosion-resistant material for smelting nickel and cobalt, titanium,zinc. Deoxidizing agent and alloy material for steel manufacturing.
5. Health and hygiene Materials for making medical apparatus and instruments for orthopedic surgery.
If you're interested in our ams4911 ams 4928 gr5 titanium rod and bar for aerospace industry, welcome to buy the discount products made in China in stock with us. As one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in China, we also offer free sample for quality checking. Enjoy the low price and good service.